Pagina's

woensdag, februari 20, 2008

Lovely mail


































The first oiece of art is from Carol a mandala made for me for the FAF page swap thank you carol it is wonderful

The next wonderful card is from Corryna it is a bit special she put fabrick in the ground and left it there I dont know for how long the fabrick is painted by the dirt
then she FME it and added beads from here grandmother
I love this card thabj you so much corryna

when I say here name I always think of a song,,,, Corryna Corryna
it is from way back I cant remember the name of artist that sing this song ... if any of you know the name please let me know .

5 opmerkingen:

Donna zei

love Corryna's piece -- those buttons first struck me as little eyes peeking out at me... ;-0

Corryna zei

Emmy, I am glad you like the card. And: no need to hurry for yours. I will be patience.

And here is te song:

Animals - Corina, Corina

Corina Corina where you been so long
Corina Corina where you been so long
I ain't had no lovin' since you're been gone.

I love Corina tell the world I do
I love Corina tell the world I do
Just a little more lovin' let your heart be true

Corina Corina what's the matter now
Corina Corina what's the matter now
You won't write me no letters you don't love me no how

Goodbye Corina it's fare you well
Goodbye Corina it's fare you well
When I'll get back any one can tell.

I heard it a million times ;-)

Corryna

Corryna zei

Or did you mean this version?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thAbnp5EC-U

Kim zei

Yes, indeed, lovely mail!

Anoniem zei

C'est beau, on dirait un petit moulin et ce bleu me parle du printemps