Pagina's

zaterdag, augustus 01, 2009

under water world





















at last I hade some time and the spirit to work on this quilt and I like the result
and there is the challenge Sandra gave us I am working on this one to
and my mother is stil not at home so I have to visite her she is recovering but it goes very slowly
I hope you al have a lovely weekend and thanks for visiting my blog I try to keep up with al the lovely art you are al making and I hope to have more time to go and see al of the blogs again

11 opmerkingen:

2smart zei

what lovely texture you have got into your underwater world, I love it. Hope your mother continues to improve sheila

gunnelsvensson zei

This is great Emmy! Such a wonderful texture and colours! I hope your mother will be better soon!

Annica zei

Lovely piece! Hope your mother will be able to come home soon!

murgelchen zei

Wonderful colour and texture.
LG,
Helga

Wanda zei

Very nice..great colors and style and texture. It sure is under water world-y! You sound like you are getting a little worn down. I am sending positve thoughts your way!

Jackie zei

How very beautiful this is.

Chris Daly zei

Emmy, your work always speaks to me. I love everything about this from the color, quilting and the embelishments. I can't wait to see your finish. Thanks for inspiring me.

Maggi zei

I can see why you are pleased with this, it has really worked well, gorgeous texture. I hope your mother continues to improve.

Digitalgran zei

Great result Emmy. I'm glad your mother is slowly recovering.

jude zei

i love its liquid quality!

Corryna zei

Emmy het is weer erg mooi. Die kleuren die je combineert, de vormen, het mooie borduurwerk. Echt weer een 'Emmy'.