Pagina's

woensdag, juni 06, 2007

home again

The trip to Lugano was wonderful we hade a lovely time but we are back again we have a couple of days left and then back to work .
But today it was great to do some dyeing and making some ATC,s
I used paint from Dreamline and the material I used is paper towel it is very strong and the colors are lovely I am very pleased with the result















the atc,s are made on the embellisher soft colors on whit felt cords and some embriodery .
now I am going to read more blogs and mail there is so much to read .
nice to be back

4 opmerkingen:

Alis Clair zei

Nice to have you back Emmy. Glad you had a good time.

Love your dyed paper towels and your ATC's are lovely.

Dianne zei

Beautiful ATC's - lovely whispy colours.

Doreen G zei

Welcome back Emmy I have missed your blog updates.
Love the paper colours too

Anoniem zei

Beautiful colours - so delicate. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with them.
Fiona