Pagina's

vrijdag, januari 29, 2010

New Challange

I wanted to tel you a bit more about the new challenge
Willy was the one to  give us the theme for the challenge
,,a special friendship,, that is the theme
from all of the days we came together we have samples
and these samples we have to use in the quilt
I have found all the samples and I collected them in this basket
and as I was looking at al these pieces of fabric
There is was the idea for the quilt
,,A slow cloth ,,
The quilt must be finished in may
I dont know if I can make this in time  but I am going to try,


Many people will walk in
and out of your life,
but only true friends will leave
footprints in your heart.

- Eleanor Roosevelt -

6 opmerkingen:

Willy zei

Wat ben jij er snel mee zeg!
Alle materialen al verzameld en het idee is er ook al.
Wat is nu precies een slow quilt?
Staat wel mooi zo in die mand.
Gaat vast goed komen.

Emmy zei

dank je Willy ja het was er ineens het idee een slow quilt een langzame quilt met de hand dus niks geen gehaast en ik heb best wel mooie lapjes gevonden en met veel borduurwerk moet het goed komen

Janny de Roo zei

Oh heerlijk, dus ook borduurwerk ..?
Het naaien met de hand zou niks voor mij zijn, maar de rest wel. Ik wens je heel veel succes er mee en veel plezier bij het maken ervan.

Karen zei

Hi Emmy. I am so pleased you enjoyed my post about damp stretching and thanks for the comment, Karen

2smart zei

Hello Emmy, it seems as though we have caught the same slow cloth "bug" I look forward to seeing your piece in May. Sheila

Sandra zei

Ha Emmy, dat is snel. Ik moet hier nog door de hele stapel zooi heen om alles weer op te zoeken.