Pagina's

zondag, januari 03, 2010

What to do


the things I am working on at this moment ,
C&G course I wanted to do more last year but there is always a delay
on the picture you see a sneak peak of what I am working in for C&G
I hope to finis the course this year .

the challenge for TeXplosions is almost done ,just a little more stitching .
in February we get a new challenge .

There is a new TAST in march I want to do this maybe a TAST book 2
If you like to participate go here

there is KISS a challenge by Dijaan Cevaal I could not resist

And there are the great days with Sandra and Willy with the wonderful challenges
I finished, Vrijheid ,a quilt form a challenge Sandra gave us
I can not let you see this quilt first I want to show it to Sandra and Willy
we meet at the end of January, also here will be a next challenge
so you see there is plenty to do

5 opmerkingen:

jude zei

i really like this

arlee zei

me too--an exploding fireball!

Doreen G zei

It is great that there will be a new TAST this year Emmy--I have signed up again.

Corryna zei

Emmy dit werk ziet er mooi uit. Je gaat hem vast nog verder versieren met allerlei steken. Die cursus van C&G lijkt mij ook erg leuk, maar helaas gaat mij dat op dit moment nog niet lukken.
Ik ben nog niet echt begonnen met de TeXplosions opdracht, dus ben helemaal verbaasd dat die van jou bijna af is. De afgelopen weken is er helemaal niets uit mijn handen gekomen. Ik ben nog steeds ziek.

Net als jij heb ik mij opgegeven voor de KISS challenge. Lijkt me leuk. Hopelijk voel ik me snel beter en kan ik er aan beginnen. Hoewel, ik zal eerst mijn Sporenquilt moeten afmaken. Die moet ik in januari inleveren voor de expositie.

Sandra zei

Ben nieuwsgierig naar het resultaat van onze challenge!