Pagina's

maandag, november 20, 2006

Book for ATC's















I made an other book for ATC's the first one I made it now on the exhibition and I wanted to have one at home . It is not my color but I like it anyway ,

On the blog of Sharon B there are some wonderful book cover she hase a class on Joggles and they make wonderful things ,
Maybe when I am not so busy I wil go on that class I love what they do there.

On the 2nd of Januarie 2007 Sharon also stards an other challenge "Take a Stitch Tuesdays"
This looks like fun to me and you learn a lot ,
check out her blog to find out more .

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Beautiful! I love the idea of keeping your treasures in an equally beautiful treasure book.

Anoniem zei

Great book and great idea. I also checked out Sharon B's book covers...that does look like a great class. Thanks for the info.

Anoniem zei

What a great book for your ATC's! I loved your other book, and I love ths one too!!