Pagina's

maandag, januari 01, 2007

First pages in 2007

More work done on this page it is almost finished,,















And I finished the backside to ,
Hand deyed fabrick layerd with organza ,and fantasie fiber,
FME and burnt it a little .
A little hand embriodery , some organza worked on whit the embellisher.
and I made a little poche ,, felt and on top some layers of fantasie fiber and organza
The tag in the poche is on the next photo.















Here I jused organza and fantasie fiber on felt
worked on with the embellisher















An other little tag ,fantasie fiber on felt and some beads

10 opmerkingen:

Kim zei

The page looks wonderful Emmy!!!!

Anoniem zei

Oh this is wonderful! So glad I checked in to see it today! Gives me inspiration to continue on my journey with this theme.

Frederique zei

Your Eye of the soul is very beautiful, and I love the poche too!
Happy new year!

Tijm zei

Prachtig begin (letterlijk en figuurlijk) van 2007!
Fijn dat de foto's zo groot bekeken kunnen worden.

Anoniem zei

het ziet er allemaal heel mooi uit !! het oog is nog sprekender geworden ! ik vind je handborduursels heel mooi gedaan ...

Dianne zei

A feast for my poor, tired old eyes!! Beautiful!!

Anoniem zei

Ik wens je veel inspiratie en creativiteit voor 2007!
De start is weer geweldig!

Purple Missus zei

Beautiful page Emmy. Your work just gets better & better.

Terri Stegmiller zei

Love it all! I really like how you use color. I love color!

Shirley Goodwin zei

Lovely work as usual, Emmy.