Pagina's

maandag, november 27, 2006

Art Share Meme

I am a little late whit some things ,I am to busy .but I wil send the art pieces for the Art Share Meme this weekend .Than I have time for an other swap , the Fabric art Journals ,, I have to do a lot I only have done 3 pages so there are much more pages to go .

The opening of the exhibition was very good ( it is my first so ) I think every thing is good ,
The exhibition is until 30 dec , maybe I sell some things but anyway it so much fun to do this ,

The cards of the swap swap on flickr are on the way I recieved 2 and they are wonderful it was very nice to do this . when I have all the cards I let them se you on my blog ,
I send all the ladies the same stuff and it is so lovely to see what they have done whit it
I posted some pictures on flickr the card from Gunnels and the card from Bente so enjoy the cards are wonderful

3 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Can't wait to see the photos of the exhibition! Good luck!!

Emmy zei

I have no pictures I fergot my camera I now it is so silly but I hade to much on my mind .

Anoniem zei

I am so happy to hear that the opening went well. I do hope you sell some of your lovely things :-)