Pagina's

vrijdag, augustus 22, 2008

my playground







































I like to let you see the inspiration for my quilt play ground
the first thing I was thinking on when we got the challange was the way were playing as children
there were many little ditches around the school , the last picture was my school , long gone ,,,
now there is a road and new houses no more play ground for children .
in summer we played in the fields fild with flowers and in the winter we did ice skating and played in the snow .
The head master always told us to see the beauty of the nature and it was beautiful at that time
nature is gone there no more flowers ,,, o yes there are nice gardens with flowers but it is not the same .
so that was my inspiration for the quilt .

al memories .

4 opmerkingen:

Willy zei

Mooie, waardevolle toevoeging Emmy.... jouw quilt wordt er nog mooier van.

Our Hands For Hope zei

love your fiber art.
Terisa

Anoniem zei

Bonjour Emmy,
Je ne reconnais pas le village...Serait-ce Csic Sinkirai?..J'y ai passé de bons moments avec Tunde Gyorgiu et Edith Simon...
Joli travail...
Amitiés
Marie-Noëlle

Anoniem zei

I love these pictures. So many places disappear to make way for the new. The areas I remember as wild and free in my teen years are all housing developments now. =(