Pagina's

maandag, oktober 27, 2008

madeira









































yes we are back and I want to go to this paradys right again
it is autum here and there ,,,,,,,,,ooo the beauty of the flowers ,,,,,,,,,the sea ,,,,,,,,,,,the warm weather,,,,,,,, I so loved it
I just want you to see this pictures of this side of the eiland the other side is warm and soft and a lot of flowers it was so nice here but so different .
and so wonderful

OOO I want to thank you all for the wonderful comments and the good wishes ,and yes I got new ideas .
I did some embroidery and will let you see in time .

for now I wil rest and imagine to be on that wonderful eiland in the warm sun .

1 opmerking:

Wanda zei

Full-blown winter hasn't even come yet and I'm already longing for sun and warmth! Glad you had a nice time! Welcome back